Skip Navigation

UPCOMING EVENTS

 

North Texas Giving Day | September 20, 2018

This year, on Thursday, September 20, 2018, Holy Trinity Catholic School is participating in Communities Foundation of Texas’ 10th annual North Texas Giving Day, a one day online giving extravaganza for our whole region. Last year, we were part of the success as Communities Foundation of Texas brought together more than 2,700 organizations to raise $39 million.  Holy Trinity Catholic School is proud to be participate in this exciting day for the last three years.

We invite you to join the movement and help us reach our goal of $100,000 on September 20th.  Each HTCS grade level has been assigned a $10,000 goal to assist in achieving our $100,000 goal. Here are the steps to donating to HTCS on September 20th:

  • Click on the this link to find our school on the North Texas Giving Day website.
  • Scroll down to find FUNdraising pages -  Select View all FUNraising pages
  • Select your child’s grade level. 
  • On September 20th, you can give under the appropriate FUNraising page.
    • For example if you have a 2nd and 5th grader and plan to give $475 you can divide your planned donation by two and apply the amount to both grades for a total of $475.
  • Please share the FUNrasing link with family friends.  Send the link via email or post on Facebook.
  • Your gift matters! On September 20th if you donate to Holy Trinity Catholic School on NorthTexasGivingDay.org between 6am and midnight, your dollar will be stretched with bonus funds and prizes raised by Communities Foundation of Texas!
  • Not available on September 20? No worries! Schedule your donation between September 10 and September 19 and make your gift count!

Thank you in advance for helping us achieve our goal! Tuition and fees cover approximately 80% of our cost per student. It is our mission that the remaining 20% will be covered by voluntary, tax-deductible donations.  For that we rely on North Texas Giving Day to provide a jump start to help bridge the gap between what is costs to educate the student and tuition rate. We appreciate your support!

DONATE ON NTGD »

#NTxGivingDay